A classic style of human hair wig, bob wigs are the perfect hairstyle solution for women interested in a short, clean-cut hairstyle. Short Bob Human Hair Wigs can be sleek and straight, lightly, or curly and flirty. Our ear to ear natural hairline with baby hair lace front bob wig will provide the most natural look, Among our other options, you can also find human hair wigs, lace frontal wig, full lace wig. No matter what your style is, you can find the highest quality solutions at Sivolla.com. If you are new to wigs, this will be the very best choice for you to easily make yourself a beautiful new look!
- Item: Deep Curly Bob Lace Wig
- Material: 9A Natural Human Hair
- Texture: Deep Curly
- Length: Available in length 8inch to 18inch
- Lace Size: 13x6 | 13x4
- Lace Color: Medium Brown
- Weight: 130-180g/pcs
- Features: Bouncy & Fuller & Longer & Natural Hairline & Baby Hair
- Hair Color: Natural Black
- Shipping: Normally by DHL or FedEx, 2-4Days to the worldwide!
- Can Be Dyed: Yes
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Brand: Sivolla Hair
How to Wash Your Human Hair Wig
- GENTLY COMB IT BEFORE Washing Your Wig.removing all tangle, start at the tips of the hair and work your way up to the base of the cap, make sure that you are only using a comb designed for wigs, for stubborn tangles, applying a spray conditioner can help loosen them.
- It is best to allow your human hair wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers.
- FOR A SHORT WIG - Submersing you're human hair wig in a basin of water with a small amount of shampoo. gently wash or clean it, FOR A LONGER HAIR WIG OR TANGLING HAIR - we recommend holding the wig under the faucet of your bathtub or shower so that the hair does not get tangled basin below
- Use styling products (such as hair spray) that are specifically designed for human hair wigs. use products sparingly for the longest life span of your wig.
l Shipping>> Free Shipping worldwide via Express
l Delivery time>> USA (2-4 Bdays), others (2-5 Bdays)
l Payment>> Debit / Credit Card or PayPal
l Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
l Returns>> Fast refund, buyer protection
l Free Gifts>> Wig cap, wig wax, exquisite Gift Packs
Hair Care Tips
After Receipt of Hair
To better protect the filling, we recommend that you seal the filling before installing the extensions! It will eliminate shedding and extend investment life.
Next, you should wash your hair together (this method is highly recommended for all 100% RAW virgin hair
Instructions for RAW Virgin Hair
Our hair is 100% virgin hair and must be jointly washed with a moisturizing conditioner to transform the hair from its original state to beautiful hair ready for installation. Wash your hair together before you change color, Perm, etc.
Step 1: Wash your hair together
Step 2: Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Step 3: Gently Curl your hair.
Step 4: Air Dry
Step 5: Install
Maintenance Instruction for All Textures
- Wash your hair at least once a week.
- Use Shampoo with a Ph of no more than 7.
- No massages.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use Conditioner and a wide-toothed comb, starting at the end of the hair and working your way up to the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let them air dry.
Use styling products sparingly to avoid gaining weight.
For wavy hair, use a spray bottle to make it look more natural
For a wet look, we recommend air conditioning and water
Avoid Alcohol Products that Deplete your investment!
Wet your hair with a water bottle
The comb starts at both ends with a wide-toothed comb and works its way up to your scalp.
Curl your hair gently.
Let the hair air dry naturally.
Style, as you wish.
Before going to bed, braid your hair in a big braid at the back of your neck
1. When you wake up, unbraid your hair
2. Wet your hair with a water bottle
3. Comb the roots up by starting at the end and working your way up
4. Curl your hair gently
5. Let the hair air dry naturally
6. Style, as you wish
While minimal shedding is normal, there are steps you can take to protect the life of your investment. To better protect the filling yarn before installing the extensions, we recommend filling sealing. Do not sew the top of the filling. Passing the needle through the weft thread will damage the weft thread and cause it to fall off. To ensure that your filling is in good condition, we recommend sewing around the filling. In addition, we recommend the use of sealants to strengthen the filling.
1. Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
2. Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
3. Organix Moroccan Curl Defining Cream
4. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
5. Any moisturizer or Leave-in Conditioner to prevent dryness and matting of the hair.
6. Weft Sealer
Q1: How many hair bundles/hair weft should I purchase for one head?
A: Normally, If you want to full fill one head, we suggest 3PCS will be enough which under the length 18inch if the hair is over 18inch 4PCS Hair Bundle will be the more perfect look. and we also suggest you try to 3pcs hair bundle with Closure or 3 Bundle with Frontal Closure will be much more good for you to save your money.
Q2: What length should I purchase?
A: All hair bundles must be measured to the stretch. With that said, please keep in mind that you will need to accommodate for its curl pattern when selecting your desired length.
Q3: How long do the bundles of hair lasting?
A: Our hair bundles typically lasting over 3 years with proper care for 9A, over 2 Years with proper care for 8A and over 4Years with proper care for 10A.
Q4: how long does shipping usually take?
A: Normally we ship the hair extension out to customers with express DHL or FedEx, it take about 2~4days delivery to your home, very fast.
HAPPY WEAVE DAY!!!!